How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Where to get fall injury compensation advice

    Slips, trips and falls can result in some of the most serious injuries out there, even fatalities. They’re also amongst the most common types of accidents – and you could be injured at work or in a public place. However you have been injured, if somebody else is to blame you could claim personal injury compensation within three years of your fall. You could get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline for fall injury compensation advice at any time after your accident. Whether you have fallen from scaffolding at work or have tripped and fallen down a flight of stairs in a department store, you deserve to be compensated if somebody else’s negligence led to your accident.

    Types of falls

    There are various different scenarios in which you could suffer injuries after a fall – here are a few examples which Accident Advice Helpline has handled claims for:

    • Falling down a lift shaft – for example if the lift is not there when the doors open
      Escalator falls
    • Slips or trips leading to a fall, for example on an unmarked wet floor or damaged pavement
    • Falls from height such as from scaffolding or a ladder
    • Falling down a flight of stairs

    If you have been injured in a fall, ask yourself who was to blame. If you’ve fallen from scaffolding at work, it could have been due to a lack of safety equipment, or perhaps the scaffolding wasn’t properly erected – your employer could be at fault. If you’ve fallen on a faulty escalator, the store or shopping centre management could be held liable for your injuries. Slip, trip and fall injuries can range from cuts and bruises to broken bones and even head injuries, so it’s wise to seek fall injury compensation advice if this has happened to you.

    Should you make a claim?

    If you can’t decide whether or not to make a claim for compensation after your injury, you can still get fall injury compensation advice from Accident Advice Helpline, which could help you decide. If your claim is successful you’ll be compensated for your pain and suffering as well as any loss of earnings after taking time off work, which could make life easier for your family whilst you recover. Our personal injury lawyers offer a 100% no win, no fee* service, so call us today on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about making a claim.

    Date Published: August 2, 2016

    Open Claim Calculator

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Fall from height claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.