How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for seaside holiday accidents

    A holiday by the seaside is the stuff great summers are made of – sun, sea, sand, ice cream (or a cone of chips, if you fancy) and kids of all ages love to be on the beach. We don’t always get the weather we expect here in the UK, so when the sun is shining, a seaside holiday is a great idea.

    Unfortunately, seaside holiday accidents can really put a dampener on your holiday spirit, and whether you’ve been seriously injured or escaped with cuts and bruises, there’s a chance you could claim personal injury compensation for your accident. You’ll need a personal injury lawyer, so get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to find out whether you have a viable claim and take advantage of our 100% no win, no fee** service.

    What kind of accidents could happen?

    You might be thinking, seaside holiday accidents – what could possibly go wrong at the seaside? You’d be surprised actually. Here are just a few examples of some of the most common accidents which could happen on a seaside holiday:

    • Slip, trip or fall
    • Amusement park accident – such as falling off a ride or being involved in a collision on a rollercoaster
    • Food poisoning after eating some chips or even an ice cream
    • Stung by a jellyfish (obviously this isn’t anyone’s fault!)
    • Accident on the promenade – for example being injured by a broken seat
    • Falling off on a donkey ride
    • Fall from height from a damaged pier, promenade or other area with faulty railings

    Whilst some of these types of accident are more likely to happen than others, such as a slip, trip or fall, all have the potential to happen and you could be seriously injured as a result. Claiming personal injury compensation is always an option if you’ve been involved in an accident that was somebody else’s fault.

    Should you be compensated?

    A slip or trip on a damaged pavement isn’t your fault if you’ve caught your heel in a damaged paving stone – likewise, if you’re injured on an amusement park ride, the park owners and operators are at fault. You should take steps to claim the compensation you deserve for your accident; don’t suffer in silence. We’ve been helping people claim since 2000 so we’ll be able to tell you whether you have a viable claim, and you could find out right now how much compensation you could receive by taking the 30-second test on our website. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to find out more.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.