How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Compensation for holiday entertainment injuries

    Accidents can happen when you’re on holiday – a combination of booze, sunshine and a lack of care towards personal safety can all combine and the result could be holiday entertainment injuries. What type of injuries are we talking about?

    Well, you could be electrocuted by faulty equipment whilst singing karaoke at the hotel bar, injured when you trip at the resort pool party or even injured whilst on an excursion organised by your tour operator. If you’ve booked a package holiday abroad, you’ll benefit from some level of protection if the worst happens and your tour operator could be held liable for your holiday entertainment injuries.

    What about if a member of your family, such as your child, has been injured abroad? Accident Advice Helpline has been helping mums and dads claim personal injury compensation since 2000, and we’re proud of the personalised, efficient service we offer families during difficult times.

    Of course, your child’s well-being is your priority, but if you’d like to find out whether you’re eligible to claim personal injury compensation on their behalf, just get in touch with us within three years of their accident.

    Substantial settlement

    You could be awarded a substantial settlement if your child has been seriously injured abroad and the hotel or resort you are staying in is found to be liable. For example, if your child is injured whilst being left unsupervised at an organised event, such as a kids club pool party, you could claim that hotel staff were negligent.

    Open Claim Calculator

    We’re here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve, and you can get an idea of how much compensation you could be entitled to by taking the 30-second test on our website right now. Our personal injury lawyers will work out your settlement, taking into account a number of factors, including:

    • Your child’s pain and suffering/extent of their injuries
    • Any financial losses (cost of medical treatment etc.)
    • Similar claims from the past

    Don’t worry, be happy

    Your holiday should be a time of enjoyment – after all, you’ve saved hard all year in order to afford it. Don’t let injuries sustained abroad ruin your break.

    If you feel your tour operator or resort staff were liable for your child’s accident, take action and call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 today.

    We offer confidential, no-obligation advice that will help you to decide whether claiming is the right next step for you.

    Date Published: July 8, 2015

    Author: Rob Steen

    Category: Holiday accident claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.