How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Claiming compensation for a rural road accident

    Accidents occur on all kinds of roads all over the country. However those that occur on rural roads can often be more dangerous than those in other areas. This is because people are not always prepared for the conditions they will come across on these roads.

    Unfortunately there have been cases where innocent drivers have been involved in serious accidents because someone else has not been driving in a responsible manner. It is these cases where the innocent parties often decide they will be claiming compensation for a rural road accident.

    Some people will take bends at too fast a speed, sending their car out of control and often onto the other side of the road. It is all too easy to assume nothing is coming the other way and yet if something is, it can be catastrophic for all concerned. In any accident there should be proof that negligence on the part of one driver was to blame if the other party is thinking of putting in a compensation claim. A professional lawyer can help pick through the details, but of course the best thing to do is not to be in this situation in the first place.

    What are the dangers on rural roads?

    Rural roads can be particularly dangerous given the variety of road conditions that can occur there. It is far more likely you’ll encounter tight bends, unexpected drops and blind summits in some cases, as well as farm machinery such as tractors that move more slowly. Many drivers simply drive way too fast for the conditions, even if they stay within the 60mph limit. It is simply not safe to drive at that speed all the time, as is seen in some of the outcomes of accidents on these roads.

    Accident Advice Helpline has already helped thousands – could we be of help to you as well?

    Anyone who is considering claiming compensation for a rural road accident should call the team at Accident Advice Helpline. There is a three-year limit in which you must make a claim if you are intending to do so, and we can determine how likely it is you will meet with success. We might be able to support a no win, no fee claim if you call us, so use our free 24/7 enquiry line today to determine your position. Our expert professional injury compensation lawyers are standing by.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: November 11, 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.