How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Busking accident advice

    Accident Advice Helpline provides expert busking accident advice to clients that have been injured while performing in public places. Our expert solicitors work on your behalf to claim a compensation package if you have been injured during the last three years, and the accident was the fault of a building owner or other third party. We have fourteen years of experience in this field, and are a leading personal injury law firm in the United Kingdom. Call us on 0800 180 1423 to talk to one of our friendly advisors and confirm your eligibility for compensation.

    How a claim can help

    A personal injury claim can transform your life if you are currently struggling to meet various financial commitments such as monthly repayments or medical bills associated with your injuries. You and your family should not have to suffer if someone else was negligent. We can bring you justice by building a case to secure a monetary sum to cover the costs of your injuries. We have a team of solicitors ready to use their expertise to make your life easier. Our no-win no-fee policy is also ideal, as you do not have to pay anything upfront. To see whether you can make a claim, text “claim365” to 88010.

    Common busking accidents include trips and falls. This could be due to upturned pavement or an unsafe surface. For example, a wet surface or faulty structure may not have been signposted properly. If you have been injured while busking in an outdoor shopping area, then the local council may be liable. Alternatively, you may have suffered concussion or broken a bone outside a privately-owned restaurant or cinema. Whoever owns a building open to the public has a duty of care, so they are to blame if they were negligent and it resulted in you suffering serious injuries.

    Violent crime

    If you have been a victim of a violent crime in public, then Accident Advice Helpline can assist you with a criminal injury compensation claim. Due to recent reforms, there are specific eligibility requirements for such claims, including a two-year deadline for claims instead of the standard three-year policy. If you have been busking and were struck by a member of the public, then you can seek compensation if the injuries were serious, and you reported the assault to the police. Your own behaviour during the accident will also affect your eligibility. For more advice, visit our website or ring our free, 24-hour helpline.


    You will need evidence for all personal injury claims. This will come in the form of witness accounts, photographs of the accident scene and other information that we recommend you note down following the accident. If you are claiming for lost income, then financial records will be needed to prove your losses.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you want to find out an estimated figure for your compensation claim, then you can use our 30-second online compensation calculator. This will involve answering four short questions about your accident. It will also tell you whether you will be able to make a claim with us.

    Date Published: November 4, 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.