How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    The very best slip and fall injury lawyer

    Being injured in a slip, trip or fall is actually incredibly common – in facts slips and falls are amongst the most common types of accidents in the UK. If you have suffered minor or more serious injuries after this type of accident, you may be considering making a claim for personal injury compensation. You can get in touch with a personal injury solicitor, but make sure you choose an experienced slip and fall injury lawyer who has handled these types of claims before.

    Accident Advice Helpline has over 15 years’ experience helping members of the public claim compensation for slip and fall injuries, so you can trust us to get you the compensation you deserve.

    Slip and fall injury lawyers for minor injuries

    If you’ve suffered a minor injury, you may not feel the need to find a slip and fall injury lawyer and make a claim for personal injury compensation. But you could still be entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering if somebody else was to blame for your accident. Slipped on food spilt on the floor at the supermarket? You could be compensated if you’ve broken your ankle or sprained your wrist.

    Slipped on a wet floor in your office? You might have hurt your back, and you could be compensated for your loss of earnings as well as your pain and suffering. Even minor injuries could result in a personal injury settlement that can help you out financially, which is why it is always worth contacting a specialist lawyer to find out if you are eligible to make a claim. Just remember there is a three-year time limit in place to make a claim, so don’t wait around too long to get in touch with us.

    The compensation you deserve

    If somebody else has caused your slip and fall, you’re entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation with Accident Advice Helpline. Whether you’ve been injured in a slip and fall at work or in a public place, you could receive compensation for your loss of wages, helping you out financially. So if you’ve broken your ankle or suffered a back injury in an accident, give us a call on 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 from a mobile) to find out more about making a claim for compensation. Our team of expert advisors is waiting to offer confidential, no-obligation advice, however you have been injured.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: November 6, 2016

    Author: Paula Beaton

    Category: Slips, Trips and Falls Claims

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.