How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Tips for travelling away on a stag or hen party

    You’’re on track for the trip of a lifetime; a stag or hen party overseas guarantees a great jaunt abroad. That considered, health and safety on the stag or hen party is likely the last thing on your mind.

    Yet, with a group of friends all travelling with different ideas of how to have a good time, it’’s best to wise up on how to stay safe abroad and minimise the risk of holiday accidents.

    While you can always put in a claim for travel accident compensation if you have suffered an injury or illness abroad on a stag or hen party, the issue that caused your holiday accident or ailment must have been someone else’’s fault.

    In the case that you just partied a little too hard, with no concern for your own health or other’s around you, there’’s no cushion for the blow once you return home.

    Staying safe on a stag or hen party

    Getting everyone together before your flight, there’’s bound to be the hum of excitement all around, but that doesn’’t mean you should lose your head and forget the essentials.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Before you leave for the airport, check that you have all the correct documents to hand. This includes passports, visas (if required), booking confirmations, tickets, currency and credit cards. You should also have your travel insurance details to hand, and a list of important telephone numbers and addresses.

    You’’re free to cut loose and relax once you’’ve gone through check-in, but don’’t be tempted to forego these checks before you leave the house.

    When drinking abroad, know your limits. Remember drinks abroad often come in large measures!

    Stay in a group. Safety is in numbers. Never leave a member of your party behind. If someone wants to call it an early night, ensure that someone goes back to the accommodation with them.

    Claiming compensation for stag or hen party accidents

    If you have been involved in an accident abroad through no fault of your own, you may be able to claim travel accident compensation, depending on the circumstances surrounding the incident.

    For more information on claiming travel accident compensation, and to receive a free initial consultation, speak with one of our friendly advisors today. Lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

    Call us on freephone helpline number 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

    Date Published: August 1, 2016

    Author: Accident Advice

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.