How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Faulty product claims: Leisure equipment

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we are a law firm which prides itself on integrity, reliability and dependability. We have been dealing with claims for compensation in all areas of personal injuries for 15 years now.

    Proving that you have been injured as the result of a faulty or defective product can sometimes be a difficult process and not as straightforward as in the case of a slip, trip or fall, for example. So it’s important to contact Accident Advice Helpline as soon as you have been injured, or suspect that a faulty product has caused injury to you.

    How long do I have to make a claim?

    You can make a claim for personal injury compensation up to three years after suffering an injury. It’s important to get the ball rolling as soon as possible to increase your chances of making a successful claim for compensation.

    Will I have to appear in court?

    The majority of our claims for compensation are settled outside court, making the process of claiming compensation more transparent and efficient. Many of our clients will not have to set foot in a courtroom over the course of making a claim for personal injury compensation.

    How much compensation can I expect?

    The amount of compensation as the result of a personal injury is difficult to assess. General damages will be assessed on the extent or severity of the injury, estimated recovery time and the amount of rehabilitation required after an accident. Special damages may be awarded to cover medical fees and other expenses such as a loss of income and travel expenses to and from treatment. Any claims that may be discussed over the phone with Accident Advice Helpline are guideline amounts only and may not reflect any final payout of compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    What comes under the heading leisure equipment?

    Under the scope of leisure equipment are items such as rowing machines, treadmills, elliptical machines and other items of gym equipment. Injuries may include; fractures, repetitive strain injury, dislocation injures and muscle/nerve damage.

    Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?

    Our expert legal team will help you get the right amount of compensation you deserve. All of our claims are made on a 100% no-win-no-fee* basis and our patron is consumer champion Esther Rantzen. Our advice line is staffed 24/7 and can be reached on our freephone number – 0800 689 0500. Claimants can talk to us in the utmost confidence and will be under no obligation to proceed with any claims for compensation that may be discussed.

    Date Published: February 27, 2015

    Author: Accident Advice

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.