How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Most dangerous roads in Stoke-on-Trent

    According to the AA the A53 is considered as one of the most dangerous roads in the UK, a definite road traffic accident hotspot.

    Running from Buxton in Derbyshire to Shrewsbury in Shropshire, the Safety Foundation for the European Road Assessment Programme (EuroRAP) have shamed the A53 as a high-risk road for a number of years.

    The stretch is popular with motorcyclists, who are known to drive without caution along the 12-mile carriageway between Leek and Buxton. In just two years from 2003 to 2005, the road was responsible for 14 severe collisions, which led to fatalities or critical injuries.

    Who is to blame for your road-related accident?

    Whether your road accident occurred in Stoke-on-Trent on the A53 or in any other area of the UK, you want to claim personal injury compensation for the harm you have suffered.

    In some cases a third-party driver or the local council are liable for any damage to your vehicle or road-related injuries that you have sustained. In a case such as this, you may want to seek legal advice from a law firm regarding personal injury compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    So long as the road accident that caused the damage to your vehicle and/or your injury occurred within the last three years, you may have a case eligible for claiming.

    Supporting your road accident claim

    When you are involved in an accident on the road, it is really important that you stay as calm as possible and gather as much information as you can. This is helpful for the police, for insurance purposes, for peace of mind and in the case that you want to pursue a claim for road-related personal injury compensation.

    The following information will help support your case:

    • Third-party driver details (registration number, policy details, name and contact information)
    • Details of damage to all vehicles involved (photographs can be helpful)
    • A witness account with contact details, where possible
    • Police report numbers

    Also remember to call an ambulance in the case of injury, and the police service should the road accident have caused an obstruction.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you are not to blame for your road-related accident, Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you recover personal injury compensation for the harm you have suffered.

    Call today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, for a free initial consultation regarding your road traffic accident.

    Date Published: September 30, 2014

    Author: Accident Advice

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.