If you work as a medical professional, your role will place you in the company of hazardous materials and tools daily. Therefore, if you’ve been hurt and need advice on making an anaesthetist accident claim, we’re here to help. Accident Advice Helpline offers a free, 24-hour helpline to provide you with a quick and easy way to access all the information you could ever need regarding compensation law. It’s equally as easy to get in touch with us by taking advantage of our free, 30-second online claims calculator or by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010 from your mobile. One of our helpful advisors will be in touch to discuss your case with you and assess whether you have an eligible claim.
A financial compensation payout can give you that little boost you need, assisting you financially through this difficult time and helping you to begin feeling a little more like your old self again. If you’re not sure if your claim is eligible, don’t put off finding out – it only takes a minute to get the ball rolling. Each day we help hundreds of people who have fallen victim to accidents just like your own. Our team has dealt with thousands of others in the exact same position as you and has successfully secured thousands of compensation payouts. We don’t have any hidden upfront costs; we just want to help you claim what you’re entitled to.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline
There are many reasons why Accident Advice Helpline is an obvious choice if you’re looking to make a workplace accident claim.
- Our expert lawyers have many years of experience in pursuing successful personal injury compensation claims.
- If your anaesthetist accident claim case meets our basic claiming criteria, our team will take it on a no win, no fee* Our wealth of experience in turn means that we are highly confident that if we take on your case, we will successfully secure the financial payout it deserves.
- Our advisors and our expert personal injury claim solicitors alike are used to dealing with those who have suffered accidents similar to yours. We understand what you have been through and will always ensure that your case is treated with sensitivity and care.
- There are no upfront costs; access to our expert legal advice is free and you won’t have to pay anything initially to get your anaesthetist accident claim off the ground.
- We can also help you claim funding towards expenses incurred because of your accident, such as medical fees, counselling bills and other costs. Keep your receipts where you can.
If you’re looking for help in making your compensation claim, make the smart choice and choose Accident Advice Helpline. Call us now on 0800 689 0500.
Your anaesthetist accident claim
For your anaesthetist accident claim to be accepted, you’ll need to ensure that you bring it to our attention within three years of it having happened. Your claim’s success is also dependent on you having a medical record detailing the way your accident affected you. Therefore, visiting your doctor and seeking medical attention, if you haven’t done so already, is important not only in aiding your recovery, but also to the future of your claim.
Date Published: June 11, 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Hospital accident claims