Home > Work accident
worker collapsed in trench wearing hard hat

Accident at work claims solicitors

Our solicitors are experts in helping individuals with accident at work compensation claims. Call us now on freephone 0800 083 5045 or use the following form to tell us about your accident and we will call you.

Request a callback

Provide your details and a legal expert will be in touch shortly.

Request a callback

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Factory accident claim

Factories can be dangerous places and you can claim compensation after an accident.

Learn more

Dangerous and faulty machinery accident claims

Your employer is responsible for making sure your work equipment is fit for purpose and well maintained.

Learn more

Fatal work accident claim

Take time to grieve and get in touch with us, when you feel comfortable to do so.

Learn more

No Win No Fee accident at work claims solicitors

Almost all of our accident at work cases are conducted on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning we only take a fee if we win compensation on your behalf, therefore there is no financial risk to you.

What you can claim for

If you have been injured in an accident at work, you can claim compensation for the following:

Our support centre
opening hours

  • Weekdays: 08:00 - 20:00
  • Saturdays: 09:00 - 17:00

Existing customer

If you would like to speak to us about your existing claim, contact us on

0800 083 5045

What you need to know

When can I make a personal injury claim?

You can make a personal injury claim when your injury is the result of someone else’s negligence. Even if you’re not sure who is responsible for your injury or if you are partly at fault yourself, contact us to establish a full legal position.

What makes my claim successful?

Often, the cause of the accident can easily be established. However, we might need some evidence to help you with your claim. We will assist you in gathering the evidence you need.

How much time do I have to claim?

Generally, your claim has to be brought within three years from the date of your personal injury. However, there are exceptions, for example:

  • If you were working abroad when the accident took place
  • If you or your loved one have been left with diminished mental capacity
  • If your loved one was a child under 16 in Scotland or under 18 in England and Wales at the time of the accident

We would like to advise you to speak to a specialist work accident solicitor as soon as you feel comfortable. Your legal representative can help you to keep track of your timeline.

Can I claim for damages as well?

Damages can be part of your compensation claim. They are divided into general damages and special damages.

  • General damages refer to a sum that will be paid to compensate you for the pain and suffering you had to endure. The sum you receive is contingent on how big an impact the accident and the resulting injuries have on your life.
  • Special damages reflect any proven past or future costs which result from your accident. They can include medical bills, the cost of rehabilitation, travel expenditure, loss of earnings and the cost of personal belongings

Are you ready to start your claim? Call us free on 0800 083 5045