Many of the slips, trips and falls in Watford happen in the work place, and it is the duty of your employer to try and prevent them from happening.
The things your employer can do to help prevent slips, trips and falls in Watford
There are a whole host of things an employer can do to reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls in Watford, just some of them being:
- Making sure spillages are cleaned up as soon as possible so that no employees slip over on them
- Making sure there is sufficient lighting for everyone to see properly, particularly on stairs and steps
- Making sure that walks ways are kept free of obstructions so that employees can not trip over them
- Making it part of the employees job to keep their own work area tidy, so that other workers do not fall over something they have left on the floor
- Having the correct floor surfaces in jobs where there is likely to be greases on the floor, or maybe one that is often wet
- Providing the correct footwear for safety reasons, using the floor they will be working on mainly, as the guide to the type of footwear needed
These are just a few suggestions of how to reduce the risks of slips, trips and falls in Watford, which can cause serious injuries to the innocent victim.
Getting the right legal help to make your claim
When you have been the innocent victim of an accident that was not your own fault, you are entitled to claim compensation from whoever was to blame. However, making a personal injury claim is a legal process and they should be handled by legal professionals that specialise in this area of the law.
This is why many innocent victims turn to Accident Advice Helpline, as we are one of the largest specialist law firms in the UK, with a reputation for looking after our claimants and making sure they get the best available deal for their circumstances.
We keep the processes as simple as we can, even down to financing the claim. For this, we use the ‘no win, no fee’ agreement, which means victims do not have to pay any money for their claim to be started, and will not get a bill for legal fees if their claim is lost.
If you want to make sure you get the right legal help when you need to make a claim, get in touch with us via our website where there is a choice of two forms for completion. Or you can call our freephone helpline and speak with our friendly advisers, who will guide you every step of the way through your claim, and help you in any way they can. Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.