No Win No Fee claims solicitors
Almost all of our accident cases which have happened in public places are conducted on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning we only take a fee if we win compensation on your behalf, so there is no financial risk to you.
What you can claim for
If you have been injured in an accident in a public place, e.g by slipping, tripping or falling, you can claim compensation for the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of earnings
- House modifications
When can I make a personal injury claim?
You can make a personal injury claim when your injury is the result of someone else’s negligence. Even if you’re not sure who is responsible for your injury or if you are partly at fault yourself, contact us to establish a full legal position.
What makes my claim successful?
Often, the cause of the accident can easily be established. However, we might need some evidence to help you with your claim. We will assist you in gathering the evidence you need.
How much time do I have to claim?
Generally, your claim has to be brought within three years from the date of your personal injury. However, there are exceptions, for example:
- If you were working abroad when the accident took place.
- If you or your loved one have been left with diminished mental capacity.
- If your loved one was a child under 16 in Scotland or under 18 in England and Wales at the time of the accident.
- We would like to advise you to speak to a specialist work accident solicitor as soon as you feel comfortable. Your legal representative can help you to keep track of your timeline.
Can I claim for damages as well?
Damages can be part of your compensation claim. They are divided into general damages and special damages.
- General damages refer to a sum that will be paid to compensate you for the pain and suffering you had to endure. The sum you receive is contingent on how big an impact the accident and the resulting injuries have on your life.
- Special damages reflect any proven past or future costs which result from your accident. They can include medical bills, the cost of rehabilitation, travel expenditure, loss of earnings and the cost of personal belongings.
Pedestrian knocked down awarded £127,000
A former factory worker who was hit by a car when crossing the road was awarded £127,000 as a result of the head injury he suffered.
16 year old back seat passenger received £575,000
A 16 year old suffered serious injuries, including a spinal fracture, when the car, in which he was a back seat passenger, was involved in a head on collision.
Serious orthopaedic injuries in road traffic accident in Spain
A mother was injured in a road traffic accident in Spain which resulted in her suffering orthopaedic injuries. As a result, she received £15,000 compensation.
Excellent customer service couldn't do enough to help me. Very professional would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Great - Trustscore 4.7/5 based on 733 reviews