We all like to try to avoid or prevent accidents. If you’ve been unlucky enough to be involved in an accident which was caused by someone else, find out about Ystalyfera unexpected injury compensation claims. WE at Accident Advice Helpline can tell you whether or not you can make a claim over the phone.
All companies do their best to prevent employees having accidents but you can help them with this as well.
How you can help to prevent accidents
- If you see a wet floor and it’s not being attended to, make sure someone knows that it needs to be cleared up.
- If you are injured by a product you bought, claiming compensation for your injuries will alert the manufacturer to a possible problem. They can then recall the product to prevent further injuries.
- If you notice cables left across a floor at work, tell the health and safety officer. They can cover or move these to prevent a trip.
- If lights are not working you may not be able to see any obstructions, so inform the person who would deal with these so they can get them fixed.
- If you notice faulty safety equipment at work, inform your line manager so he or she can arrange to have this repaired or replaced.
Who can make Ystalyfera unexpected injury compensation claims?
Anyone who is injured in an accident which was caused by someone else could be eligible to claim compensation, as long as they start the claim within three years of the accident. You can start a claim as soon as you want to, but make sure you don’t leave it too long.
Medical treatment following an accident is very important. Injuries are not always immediately apparent, so a proper medical assessment will ensure that your treatment is correct. To make a claim you will be asked to prove what your injuries are, and the medical practitioner will be able to provide a report.
Information about Accident Advice Helpline
With more than fifteen years of specialising in personal injury claims, we are confident that you will get the best results. Our team of legal experts have the expertise to know how much your claim should be settled for.
We can help you financially as well, as we work on no-win, no-fee basis, which means you don’t have the worry of finding a lump sum in order to start your Ystalyfera unexpected injury compensation claim.
Call any time to start your claim
You can speak to the friendly advisers at Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile you can call 0333 500 0993 and we can start your claim over the phone. To start your claim for Ystalyfera unexpected injury compensation, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now.
Date Published: 4th August 2014