Making a compensation claim with Wyre no win no fee* solicitors
Claiming compensation for your injury is not as difficult as you may have thought. If you claim with us we will take good care of you and your claim. Get in touch today if you’ve been looking for Wyre no win no fee* solicitors.
How we can help you
The first thing we can do to help you is confirm that you meet the criteria for claiming compensation. To find this out please call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 on a mobile.
Secondly we can provide you with all the help and advice that you need to help you reach a decision about claiming. The lines are open twenty-four hours a day, and we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about claiming. Just leave a message if you cannot get through to an adviser immediately and we will get back to you.
We have experienced Wyre no win no fee* solicitors who can handle your claim for you. Our solicitors all work in-house and have all the expertise to make sure that your claim is successful, and that you get the maximum amount of compensation for your injury, however serious it was.
- You can claim personal injury compensation for any injury, so long as the accident that caused it took place in the past three years and was someone else’s fault.
How you can help us!
When you come to claim you will have a phone consultation with one of our Wyre no win no fee* solicitors so that they can get all of the information that they need to get started on your claim.
- To make sure that you don’t miss any important details, why not write an account of your accident before your phone consultation?
- You should also take photographs of your injuries. And if possible the scene of your accident. If you are claiming for an injury caused by a car accident you could also take a picture of the damage to your vehicle.
- If you have the contact details of any witnesses to your accident make sure that you give to these to your solicitor, so that they can contact them for a witness statement.
- You can only claim once, so don’t claim until you are sure that you are fully recovered or you may not get all the compensation that you are owed.
- If your accident happened in a public place, or in a business premises, you could write a letter of complaint to the manager of the business or your local council.
- Make sure that you keep hold of anything that proves your accident related costs, as our lawyers will get that money reimbursed to you.
When they have all of the information that they need, our solicitors will work hard to make sure that you get your compensation.
Further help from our solicitors
If you would like to know anything else about claiming compensation please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500. Or call 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile.
Our lines are open 24/7 and all calls are kept confidential.
Date Published: 31st October 2014
Author: David Brown