Wyre Forest compensation 


If you live in the Wyre Forest district in Worcestershire and have been injured in an accident, you may be thinking about making a Wyre Forest compensation claim. You may not have done anything about it yet because you really don’t feel up to going to see a solicitor. You don’t actually have to, you know. You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline instead.

Making a Wyre Forest compensation claim

In the first instance you can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline to get information about the claims process. You can find out if you have a claim to make if you talk to one of our legal advisers.

You will need to tell an adviser, over the phone, how your accident happened. When the adviser has understood the circumstances of the accident, he or she will be able to tell you if you have a valid claim to file. If you do have one, you can start the claims process. Nothing could be easier, and our advisers are all friendly professionals. Their jobs are all about helping people with their personal injury compensation claims and that includes Wyre Forest compensation ones.

So why not pick up a phone and either call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline now? We can give you information and help with your potential claim.

Compensation for injuries

You may be able to claim compensation for your injuries and the pain, distress and suffering they have caused you. If, for example, you sprained your ankle because of an uneven pavement or a pothole in the road, you may be able to file a claim against the local authority. They should keep all the roads and pavements in a good state of repair. If they don’t, this amounts to negligence and you could be able to file a claim against them.

So why not contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now?

How to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now. Call us on a mobile or on a landline. Our lines are always open for your calls. Leave a message if no one is free to take your call when you ring. We will call you back just as quickly as we can.

From landlines call us on 0800 689 0500. From mobiles ring us on 0333 500 0993.

Alternatively send us the text message “claim 365” to 88010 and someone will call you to discuss your potential claim.

Contact us now to find out how we can help you with your potential claim for Wyre Forest compensation.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )