The right workplace injury specialist in Swansea can help you make a successful claim for compensation if you have been the victim of an accident in the last three years that wasn’t your fault, but where someone else was responsible. We all know that accidents can happen any time, and when they do they’re unexpected and can play havoc with your plans for the future. You may find that you suffer from a loss of earnings because you’re unable to work now or in the near future, and on top of that you will have a whole host of other additional expenses to cope with, such as:
- Unexpected childcare costs
- Costs of help around the home while you are ill
- Prescription costs related to your injury
- Travel costs because you are unable to drive or have to make extra journeys related to your medical care.
You won’t have budgeted for any of this. But if you make a successful claim for compensation, very often this will include a payment that will help towards all those expenses.
Accident Advice Helpline can appoint you a workplace injury specialist in Swansea who can deal efficiently with your claim if we think you have a good case. We have well over 15 years’ experience of processing claims for accidents of all forms and sizes, including:
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sporting accidents
- Injury as a result of faulty products
And many more….
We are one of the largest law firms in the UK and we specialise in personal injury compensation. All of our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. And don’t worry about contacting us – we deal with all cases confidentially and there’s no obligation when you enquire. YOU decide if you want to start a claim.
How to start your claim with a workplace injury specialist in Swansea
If you are interested in finding out more, you can:
- Try our free, no-obligation 30-second test. You’ll find this here of our website. This quick and easy calculator will tell you whether we think you have an eligible claim for compensation and give you a rough estimate of the amount you would be likely to receive if your claim is successful; or
- Give us a call on 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 from a mobile). Everyone you speak to will deal with your claim in a friendly, helpful and professional manner and you’ll receive free legal advice on making your claim.
And remember, there’s no obligation to proceed. So for free advice from a workplace injury specialist in Swansea, call us today.