If you’ve suffered a workplace injury in Wishaw, you may have to take some time off to recover. If you did not cause your accident then why not find out if you can claim compensation?
Hazards at work
There are many ways you can suffer an injury at work, no matter what type of environment you work in.
- Slips, trips and falls are common in any workplace. Whether it’s from loose carpeting in an office, or a spillage in a warehouse that wasn’t cleaned up properly.
- Offices have to store files and if not stacked correctly, these could fall and injure someone. For the same reason, it’s important that all stock in a warehouse is stacked safely.
- Most jobs involve repetition. If yours involves the same action repeatedly you’re at risk of a repetitive strain injury. Talk to your employer and find out if they can help you.
- If you work with lots of noise, you risk losing all or part of your hearing unless your employer provides you with ear protection.
- Some jobs involve hazardous chemicals and you should always be given the correct clothing to make sure you are not injured.
Why not call Accident Advice Helpline
If you’ve suffered a workplace injury in Wishaw, talk to the experts in compensation. Call Accident Advice Helpline. Our specialist solicitors have been helping people to receive compensation for their injuries for over 15 years.
We understand how an accident affects you, not just physically, and our friendly advisors will offer you help and support. We even help financially. Not only can we help you to recover any financial losses you’ve incurred as a result of your accident, but we will make your claim on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Can you claim for a workplace injury in Wishaw?
Our advisors can confirm over the phone if your injury qualifies you to make a compensation claim. You will need to provide some details about how it happened and we will need to know three things from you.
- You can only claim compensation if you were not the person to blame for causing the accident.
- There is a deadline to start a claim, so make sure you call Accident Advice Helpline within three years from when it happened.
- Visit a doctor. If you are not treated in a hospital, visit your G.P. as soon as you can. It’s important to have your injuries documented while making sure that you receive the correct treatment.
Start your claim today
We have all the experience you need to make sure you get the right amount of compensation. All you have to do is talk to our advisors on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.