Falls at work can have particularly nasty consequences, as victims land on all manner of different surfaces. Individuals who suffer these types of incidents can turn to Accident Advice Helpline after a workplace injury in Wealden. This can help deliver the compensation they deserve and are legally entitled to.
Examples of falls at work that create a workplace injury in Wealden
When people say they have had a fall at work, most people visualise tripping over, then getting up and walking away with little more than hurt pride, and maybe a bruise or two. However, this isn’t always the reality. Falls at work can happen in hundreds of different ways and, at times, there can be very serious consequences. Here are some examples:
- A fall down the stairs because of poor lighting, or a broken handrail, can very easily cause broken bones, whiplash, back damage and sometimes even more serious injuries.
- In a factory setting, victims could fall into a piece of machinery with moving parts, potentially losing a limb or suffering serious injury to another body part.
- Falls from height – for example, on a construction site or in a warehouse – can have very serious consequences and often result in death.
- When walking through a car park, individuals may be at risk of being hit by a motor vehicle.
- Falling over in an office could produce head or brain injuries, such as where someone bangs their head on the corner of a desk or filing cabinet.
The injuries sustained in a fall at work could have a major impact on the life of the victim, and those close to them. If someone else caused the fall, personal injury claims in Wealden are the best way to make a compensation claim.
How to make personal injury claims
For most innocent victims, the easiest way to make your personal injury claim is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. With over 14 years of making successful claims behind us, we have knowledge and expertise in every area of personal injury. This means you will receive the best deal available for your particular circumstances.
We do not ask for any cash to start your compensation claim. We have enough confidence in our own abilities to take the financial risk of winning your claim, so we will not ask you for any cash if your claim is lost. This way, with a no win, no fee* agreement, you have nothing to lose by making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline.
To discuss your workplace injury in Wealden, get in touch.
Simply call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 8th August 2014
Author: David Brown