An accident at work could mean you need to take time off from work to recover. If someone else was at fault you may be able to make an workplace injury claim in Thurrock. If you call Accident Advice Helpline we can tell you if you can make a claim.
Accidents at work can be a simple trip or slip, or an accident involving machinery which could leave life threatening injuries. Most accidents at work are trips and slips, and injuries heal relatively quickly. If you’ve been injured at work, there are a few things you should do.
What to do if you are injured at work
- Report it. No matter how minor you think your accident is make sure you report it to the Health and Safety officer or put it in the accident report book.
- Have your injury treated. Visiting a medical practitioner will make sure you have the right advice and treatment.
- Don’t feel you have to return to work before you are fully fit. If you return to work too early, you might have to take more time off.
- Don’t worry about making a claim against your employer. They will have insurance to cover the cost and Accident Advice Helpline will make sure you claim is handled professionally.
Accident Advice Helpline can make your claim
When you use Accident Advice Helpline to make your workplace injury claim in Thurrock, you are using a specialist in personal injury claims. We have over ten years of experience so our legal experts will make sure your claim is handled correctly.
Our friendly advisors can start your claim over the phone, with no need to fill out forms, and no need to send payment. We work on no win, no fee.
Before you make a workplace injury claim in Thurrock
When you call, our advisors will assess your chances of a successful claim. Having your injury treated will make sure that your injury is on file. There are two other things we need to check as well.
- To be able to claim compensation, someone else must be responsible for the accident.
- Claims must be started within three years.
As soon as we have confirmed that you can make a claim, our advisors can start it for you. So why not call them on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and find out if you are eligible to claim. Landline calls are free, so what have you got to lose?
Date Published: 12th July 2015
Author: David Brown