Aberaeron is a pretty Welsh harbour town, boasting Georgian architecture, brightly coloured houses and a wealth of amenities. Local employment is as varied as the events on offer throughout the year, in hospitality, leisure, marine industry and the arts.
Have you experienced a workplace injury in Aberaeron?
If this resulted from an accident that was someone else’s fault you could make a no-win, no-fee* claim.
An accident at work claim can be made by an employee, it doesn’t matter what your job role is. Your employer may be current or a past employer, as long as the accident happened within the previous 3 years.
Your employer will need to have been at fault and you will have received medical treatment as a result of your injury.
Workplace injuries can be many and varied in nature and may include sensory injuries, for example to your hearing or sight; asbestos related illness; stress; repetitive strain injury; construction injury to name but a few.Open Claim Calculator
How do you find a specialist to advise you on your workplace injury in Aberaeron?
Accident Advice Helpline is a national organisation providing a personalised service. We have over 15 years’ experience as a personal injury compensation law firm.
We provide excellent customer service offering:
Looking for an accident solicitor in Aberaeron?
No need for complicated searches, read on:
- In-house solicitors/lawyers who work on 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. If you don’t win your case you don’t pay our legal fees.
- No obligation to go ahead. The choice is yours.
- An advice line that operates 24/7.
- Friendly, helpful advisors will support you through the process
Accident Advice Helpline Patron Dame Esther Rantzen says:
“Take my advice; you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.”
- Take our unique 30 second test to find out if you qualify to make a claim
- Call our 24/7 helpline. If we can’t answer immediately we will call you back:
- From your landline ring on on 0800 689 0500
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993
Most claims can be processed by telephone and so it is unlikely that you would need to attend court
Claim amounts can’t be guaranteed, as there are various factors to take into account. Each case is different, and we will treat it as the unique entity that it is. The same applies to claims times, although any delays will not be the fault of Accident Advice Helpline.
Get in touch today for some free, friendly advice.