Even though employers do their best to stick to Health and Safety regulations, workplace injuries in Stratford-on-Avon are still quite common. If you were not responsible for causing your accident, then Accident Advice Helpline could help you to claim compensation.
Even though working environments differ, some hazards are the same wherever you work
Slips and trips at work
Slipping and tripping can cause nasty injuries if you land awkwardly and in most cases are easily avoidable.
- All businesses rely on electricity. No electrical or telephone cables should be left to trail across a floor or doorway.
- Canteens and reception areas are easy places to slip if a spillage isn’t quickly and efficiently mopped up. Don’t wait for someone else to report it if you see it.
- Everyone has things that need to be stored at work, whether it’s boxes of old files or stock for the shop floor. Boxes and stock should never be placed where someone could fall over them.
Can you claim for workplace injuries in Stratford-on-Avon?
Compensation is a way of making sure that you don’t lose out financially if you’ve suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence or carelessness. Here at Accident Advice Helpline we can help you to receive a lump sum as well as recover money which you may have lost as a direct result of your accident. This can include lost wages, prescription charges and in more serious injuries, changes to your home.
Our advisors can also tell you over the phone if you are able to make a compensation claim.Open Claim Calculator
- Compensation can be claimed by victims who were not responsible for causing their accident.
- After an accident, any injury should be checked by a doctor, so make sure that you see one. This will mean you have evidence of your injuries and that you receive the correct treatment to help you recover.
- You must make sure you don’t leave it too long to claim. You only have a maximum of three years to get your claim started.
Give Accident Advice Helpline a call
With over 15 years of specialist legal experience, our solicitors know exactly what to do to get you the right compensation for workplace injuries in Stratford-on-Avon. They even work on a no win, no fee* basis to help ease the pressure you’re under following an accident.
So why not give us a call and find out how much compensation your claim could be worth? You can call us free if you use a landline, on 0800 689 0500, or to call us from a mobile phone, you should call 0333 500 0993.
Remember, there is a time limit so make sure you don’t lose out and call today.