Gap year accident that wasn’t your fault? Get in touch today if you’ve sustained workplace injuries in St. John’s Wood
Taking a gap year abroad is a popular and welcome break from the years’ of studying and education that most people undergo in their quest for their chosen career path. However, travelling abroad with limited funds can mean that you are at an increased risk of incident or accident, often with painful injuries that may curtail your travel plans and mean having to return home earlier. Talk to us today if you’ve sustained workplace injuries in St. John’s Wood due to no fault of your own.
Stay safe whilst abroad on a gap year
- Research thoroughly where you would like to visit on the internet and using travel guides and forums for information.
- Refer to the Foreign Office website about areas that they recommend you avoid due to civil unrest or political instability. Take the advice that you are given as if you don’t, you may invalidate your travel insurance.
- Take out adequate travel insurance to ensure that in the event of injuries in an accident, robbery or mislaid luggage, you will be covered.
- Try and pre-book as much travel bookings as you can to help your budget and give you a basis to plan the rest of your trip around.
- Make sure that you have adequate finances in place to ensure that if you need to return home earlier that you are able to.
- Always leave an itinerary with some one at home in case of emergency.
- Plan to travel with someone else, as this will reduce the likelihood of you being singled out and potentially attacked.
Making your claim using injury lawyers in St John’s Wood
If you, or someone close to you, has suffered an accident that wasn’t their fault within the last 3 years’, and they have sustained a painful injury, then they may be able to legally claim compensation for their injuries using injury lawyers in St John’s Wood.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone as soon as possible to establish your legal rights to claim for your gap year injury. Their helpful and capable advisers have a wealth of knowledge and experience about claiming with their injury lawyers in St John’s Wood and they can answer any queries that you may have about the personal injury claims process.
Accident Advice Helpline advisers will quickly establish your entitlement to make a personal injury claim and if appropriate, your case will be referred to one of their injury lawyers in St John’s Wood.
Their injury lawyers in St John’s Wood will ensure that they process your claim thoroughly and accountably claiming a satisfactory outcome for your injuries. They will do this quickly and efficiently giving you as little bother as possible. We’re waiting to hear from you if you need compensation for workplace injuries in St. John’s Wood.
Date Published: 9th November 2013
Author: David Brown