How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Workplace injuries in Christchurch

    Christchurch is a popular location for workers to reside, thanks to its diverse economy as well as being conveniently located for commuting to other parts of the UK. As the number of workplace accidents shows no signs of decreasing, it is important that those affected know what they need to do in order to claim compensation for their injuries.

    We explain the basics of what you need to do in order to make a claim below. If you have suffered workplace injuries in Christchurch in the last three years, the following information may prove extremely valuable to you.

    Eligibility for making a claim for compensation for workplace injuries in Christchurch

    There are a number of things which you need to consider in order to make a claim for compensation. Firstly, your accident must have occurred within the last three years and must have been caused by another party. It is your employer’s duty of care to ensure the safety of its workers, and if this is not the case and they are responsible for an accident, you may be entitled to make a claim.

    What you need to do in order to prepare for your claim

    All accidents in the workplace should be recorded in an accident book. This should record the details of the accident, and could prove beneficial when it comes to making your claim. You will need to ensure that you have an accurate account of what happened, the injuries you have suffered as well as the affect the accident has had on you.

    Enlisting legal help in order to make your claim

    There is plenty of help available to you in order to make a claim for compensation. For example, you could consult local solicitors in order to make a claim or you can use the services of a national law firm in order to proceed with your case. The Accident Advice Helpline are one of the most well-known law firms in the UK who deal solely with compensation claims, therefore having a wealth of experience in order to provide you with the right help and advice.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Supported by consumer champion Esther Rantzen, the Accident Advice Helpline have plenty of ways for you to get in touch. Call us any time via our 24/7 advice line, online, by post or fax and we’ll proceed to help you with your claim. The compensation received from your claim can make a lot of difference to your recovery following workplace injuries in Christchurch, so get in touch today to see how we can help.

    Call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 24th December 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.