Workplace compensation In St Edmundsbury


Are you claiming workplace compensation in St Edmundsbury after your holiday?

Although people often stay in hotels and bed and breakfasts when taking short breaks, if people are holidaying for a week or more, they often decide to stay in self-catering accommodation. In addition to providing self-catering facilities, these types of accommodations can also provide more space which can be useful if you’re staying for longer than a few days.

Even though holiday rentals aren’t designed for people to stay in on a long-term basis, they must still meet the relevant guidelines. If landlords or owners fail to maintain the property and it becomes hazardous, they could be held liable if any injuries occur on their property.

If, for example, they failed to upgrade or repair a faulty boiler and people were made ill as a result, they could be required to pay compensation in St Edmundsbury to those who were affected. Similarly, if loose floorboards or tiles caused someone to trip or fall and they were hurt, there is a good chance that they would be able to claim compensation in St Edmundsbury from the landlord or the owner.

When people book holiday accommodation via a designated agency or company, they often feel more comfortable if they do need to make a claim for workplace compensation in St Edmundsbury. However, if your holiday rental was arranged privately, the landlord or owner could still be liable for your injuries and you could still make a claim for compensation in St Edmundsbury.

Of course, if you’ve stayed in holiday accommodation it’s unlikely that you live in the local area. Fortunately, you won’t need to find a local personal injury law firm in order to make a claim for compensation in St Edmundsbury. At Accident Advice Helpline we regularly help claimants from all over the country and we may be able to help you too. We even process some of our claims over the phone so that claimants who are based in rural locations are still able to obtain compensation in St Edmundsbury.

If you’re considering making a claim for compensation or you want to find out more about how to make a claim, why not contact Accident Advice Helpline? We make it easy for new claimants to find out everything they need to know by offering free no obligation advice. Unlike some other personal injury law firms we don’t charge expensive fees just to answer your questions or provide advice. Instead, our free no obligation advice means that you can find out more about obtaining workplace compensation in St Edmundsbury without being out of pocket!

Contact us to discuss workplace compensation in St Edmundsbury

Why wait? To find out more about making your claim today, simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and our personal injury team will be happy to help. Call now and we’ll do our best to help you to obtain compensation in St Edmundsbury for your injuries.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )