Five different workplace scenarios that lead to a workplace compensation claim in Coventry
- Repetitive strain injury – Repetitive strain injury can occur in many different ways and in many different working environments. It is an injury to the muscles that occurs because of doing an action repeatedly. In fact, a lot of people that sit at their computer desk working on the PC all day suffer from this injury. If you feel your employer is at fault for this – perhaps they refused to give you necessary breaks – then you will be able to make a claim.
- Construction accidents – Of course an accident can happen in virtually any type of working environment, yet there are workplaces that are a lot more dangerous and construction sites are a prime example.
- Industrial deafness – Hearing loss can of course be one of the most stressful and upsetting injuries. Usually this is an injury that occurs over time. In fact, a lot of people that make a claim for this type of find that they make a claim against an employer they worked for years and years ago.
- Vibration white finger – Vibration white finger is an injury that occurs because of the continual use of vibrating handheld machinery. If you have suffered from this and you feel your employer is at fault, let’s say they failed to provide you with the right protective equipment, then you may be able to make a workplace compensation claim in Coventry.
- Poor health and safety – Last but not least, any incident that has occurred because of poor health and safety in the workplace can lead to a successful compensation claim. Poor health and safety does not necessarily mean a dangerous work environment, it could be that your employer has not given you the necessary training about your workplace and the dangers in place.
If you have been the victim of any of the five scenarios mentioned, or you have suffered any other type of accident, all you need to do is call Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the UK’s leading law firms and we will make sure you get the money you deserve.
How to get in touch with us Accident Advice Helpline
To find out if you can make a workplace compensation claim in Coventry, just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. You can also text ‘Claim365’ to 88010 and one of our advisors will give you a call back as soon as they can to discuss your claim.
Date Published: 30th December 2014
Author: David Brown