Considering a workplace claim in Canterbury?
Use the compensation calculator if you or someone you love was injured at work and you are considering a workplace claim in Canterbury. By using this calculator, you will get to know a rough estimate of the amount of compensation that is likely to be got for the injuries suffered..
You can get to use this calculator online at the website of the law firm known as Accident Advice Helpline.
Tips to keep you safe while you do your job
- After you have done any heavy manual work at your work place, make it a point to cool down.
- When you have to be seated at your place of work, be sure to adjust your chair in such a way that your feet will rest flat on the floor.
- If you drive a vehicle at your work place, you must ensure that you always wear a seat belt when you are driving.
- It is always important for you to wear the right footwear at your work place. Wearing the wrong footwear could cause you to slip or trip and get hurt very badly.
- When walking at your work place, do not use any shortcuts as they could turn out to be very dangerous. Only walk on aisles and pathways that have been set for walking.
- It is a must for you to obey all NO SMOKING regulations that have been enforced at your work place.
- If you notice any suspicious activity at your work place, immediately inform your manager about it.
Canterbury injury at work claim being sought?
Was someone you love injured at the place of work in Canterbury? Are you seeking compensation for these work place injuries? Be sure to talk to Accident Advice Helpline. You can contact them via their helpline numbers – 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or 0800 689 0500 from a land-line. Be sure of the fact that these personal injury claim experts will be happy to give you all the help that you need with Canterbury injury at work claim.
Date Published: 18th December 2014
Author: David Brown