You can never fully prepare for the unpredictable events that can occur during a seemingly average work day in Canterbury. You may be carrying out your usual duties when you suddenly find yourself injured and in pain. This traumatic experience can come as a huge shock to the system, causing you severe physical and emotional damage. If you would like help claiming compensation for workplace accidents in Canterbury contact Accident Advice Helpline without delay.
What to do after workplace accidents in Canterbury
Whether your workplace is a busy construction site or quiet office, here are some important steps to take to protect your legal rights after workplace accidents in Canterbury.
- Assess your injuries to determine their nature and severity. If your injuries are serious, call for emergency medical attention. If they are minor, see a doctor as soon as you can.
- Report the accident to your employer and record the details in their accident book. Avoid giving a detailed statement until you have first contacted a solicitor.
- Take photographs of the accident scene. Capture the area where your injury occurred, any suspect hazards in the area, and any visible injuries you have sustained.
- Ask whether anyone saw your accident. If there were any witnesses, obtain their contact information.
- Contact the trained claims advisors here at the Accident Advice Helpline by calling our Freephone helpline or filling out our 30-second test. One of our trained claims advisors will take down your details and assess your chances of making a successful claim.
Claiming compensation for an accident at work
If, after speaking to our team, you decide that you want to make a claim against your employer, you may wish to hire one of our experienced personal injury solicitors on a 100% no win, no fee basis. Our solicitors are some of the best in the business, and they will help you to claim compensation for your accident at work. They will handle every aspect of your claim, from the initial task of gathering evidence to the final task of negotiating a settlement with your employer. The best part is that they will not expect you to pay out for any upfront charges or hidden fees.
With all of these benefits, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain when you seek our expert assistance. Don’t waste valuable time ring 0800 689 0500 from your landline or call 0333 500 0993 from your mobile and discuss your situation with experts.
Date Published: 23rd December 2014
Author: David Brown