How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Worker’s Compensation Insurance

    Worker’s compensation insurance is possible

    Worker’s compensation insurance is possible for you to get if you are working in the UK and have been injured at your place of work. When you are working in the UK, it is the duty of your employer to take all precautions to ensure that you are safe at your place of work. If it so happens that you get injured at your workplace in the UK, it might be possible that you could get compensated for this workplace injury.

    How to get worker’s compensation insurance

    If you are at your place of work in the UK and you happen to meet with an accident, you could be compensated for this if:

    • You were injured within the last three years;
    • Your injuries were caused by someone else; and
    • You required medical attention for your injuries.

    Do you qualify for worker’s compensation insurance?

    To understand whether you qualify to be compensated for an accident that you have met with while at your workplace in the UK, it is best that you take the 30-second test on the website of Accident Advice Helpline. This test can be seen in the form of a small form that lies to the right of our website and will tell you whether you qualify or not.

    Since the year that we were born in 2000, our firm have been helping workers in the UK to file claims for work compensation, and we also help people from all walks of life with seeking compensation for all kinds of accidents and injuries in the UK. We have in-house experts waiting on our 24/7 helpline to give you the very best legal advice on how you can get worker’s compensation insurance, should you request it.

    Injured at your workplace?

    By calling Accident Advice Helpline, you will get help with worker’s compensation insurance. You can call us for legal advice from our in-house experts, who are available on the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 18th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.