Work related bullying


Compensation for work related bullying is something a lot of people try to get after they’ve had to deal with bullying at work. However, it can be hard to prove that you’ve been bullied. That’s why you need a good solicitor to help you with your case. There are some very important steps that you should take to find the right solicitor for your claim. Below are some things you should ask potential solicitors to find out whether they are the right ones for you.

Ask your solicitor: “Do you have experience with this kind of case?”

Solicitors are going to be hungry for lawsuits involving personal injuries, even ones to do with bullying. There’s a lot of advertising and competition. You shouldn’t assume that the solicitor that you have chosen has handled this kind of case before. Ask to see evidence of their experience in this area. Ask if you can speak with former clients. It’s important to control your consultation. Don’t get bullied or intimidated by your solicitor. You’re making the decisions.

Does he have enough time for working on your case?

You may think that it’s a good idea to go with the solicitor that everybody knows, but they may not have the time that’s necessary to give to you. This doesn’t happen with all solicitors, but it can happen. Before you choose the solicitor make sure they are going to be able to give you the attention that you deserve. The last thing you want to do is to wait around 12 to 18 months for them to file your lawsuit. The delay is going to harm you. It’s going to take you that much longer to get the money that you are entitled to. So before you make any final decisions, it’s a good idea to find out his workload and the amount of time he’ll be able to devote to your case.

Ask your solicitor: “When will you file my claim?” when trying to get compensation for work related bullying

Ask for specific answers. A lot of solicitors don’t like working on cases until they have a deadline. A lot of viable compensation claims will sit for one to two years because there weren’t any pending limitations. The last thing you want to do is to risk losing your case because you waited too long to file. It’s a good idea to ask your solicitor if they will file the claim within two weeks of you hiring them as your solicitor.

If you would rather not go through the interview process, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can help you find a solicitor to help you with your claim. You’re under no obligation and we will answer all your questions. You can give our team a call on 0800 689 0500 to discuss things in more detail.

If work related bullying is a problem for you then call us now.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )