Have you had an accident at work?
What work accidents can Accident Advice Helpline manage?
- slips, trips and falls at work
- industrial injuries, such as hand arm vibration syndrome or repetitive strain injury
- falling from height, including ladders and scaffolding
- injuries caused by equipment, including poorly maintained / faulty equipment or equipment that is incorrectly used due to lack of training and instruction
- many other kinds of injuries at work
How will a work injury specialist solicitor help me?
Your work injury solicitor will be by your side throughout your claim. Your solicitor will talk to you about all of the contributing factors in your accident and you will both discuss the amount of compensation you feel it is appropriate to claim for. Your work injury solicitor will be an expert in workplace personal injury and will spend time researching your case and putting your claim together before presenting it to your employer. At every stage of the process, your solicitor will be there to support and guide you. But with Accident Advice Helpline, you also have the added comfort of access to our specialist advisors. Our 24 hour helpline is there for you whenever you need it and you can relax, knowing that we are working on your case on your behalf.
So you can help me find my solicitor?
Yes! Simply give us a call. We will talk to you and understand the circumstances of your accident and your full situation before matching you to the best work injury solicitor in your area. Throughout your claim, we will liaise with you and your solicitor, making sure that we submit all paperwork on your behalf and arrange all the appointments and assessments your solicitor needs. We aim to make your claim completely stress free. Call us now on 0800 689 0500 to get started.