Let us help you to make your claim with the best injury solicitors in the UK. Our team of injury solicitors are just one of the many teams of accident injury solicitors within Accident Advice Helpline. Our solicitors have dealt with many types of personal claims injuries for over a decade. They have helped thousands of claimants claim the compensation they deserve for many different accidents.
Some of the recent claims we have fought include:
- Sporting injuries (i.e. football, walking, hockey, tennis, etc.);
- Fractures and broken bones;
- Brain and head injuries;
- Laser eye surgery complications;
- Criminal injuries (violent attacks, fights, etc.);
- Food poisoning;
- Medical negligence (A&E, ambulance service, doctors, hospital staff, etc.);
- Accidents on cruise ships or while on holiday;
- Accidents at school, college or university;
- Motorbike accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver);
- Cycling accidents;
- Defective goods and faulty products;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Car accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver);
- Ferry accidents (either as a passenger, or captain);
- Work-related accidents;
- Industrial diseases and illnesses;
- Travel accidents; and
- Facial and body injuries.
So, if you have suffered one these common injuries, work injury solicitors are who you need to contact. You will first discuss the details of your claim with a professional adviser at Accident Advice Helpline, who will then pass your claim to our professional injury solicitor. They will deal with you directly, helping you through each step of the claim.
Looking for work injury solicitors in Brigg
Although we do not have work injury solicitors in Brigg we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need work injury solicitors in Brigg look no further than our expert service.
We will provide you with expert and trained injury solicitors if you have been unfortunate enough to experience an accident that wasn’t your fault. You can speak to a Accident Advice Helpline advisor by calling 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. If you would prefer that a friendly member of the customer service team calls you back, just text ‘claim365’ to 88010.Open Claim Calculator
On our website, you can also take the quick and easy 30-second eligibility test, which will tell you if you are eligible to claim. This simple compensation calculator will give you an idea of how much you may be entitled to claim.
The eligibility test asks you just a few easy questions:
- Were you injured in the last three years?
- Was the accident your fault?
- Did you receive medical attention?
- Where were you injured?
- Full name and telephone number (to contact you to discuss further).
The website also has lots of handy articles on the next steps in claiming your compensation. There are lots of articles on the different types of accidents for which we can help you to claim. Simply have a look around, or get in touch to find out more.