Is it possible to get a work injury settlement for my injuries?
It is very possible to get a work injury settlement if you have met with an accident at the work place.
If you are at work and happen to be injured, it may be possible for you to be compensated for these work related injuries, under the following conditions…
- This work injury settlement could be had if the injuries took place in the last 3 years.
- This work injury settlement could be had if the injury at the work place was caused by another person.
- This work injury settlement could be had if you required medical treatment because of this injury
Under the above conditions, it is very likely that you could get a work injury settlement.
But there are certain things that you must understand about a work injury settlement
- Getting this kind of work injury settlement is not easy if you try to get it all on your own, this is because this is a legal issue.
- That is why, when you are looking for compensation for an injury that occurred at the work place, it is best that you get the help of a lawyer.
- Accident Advice Helpline can help you with getting compensation for an injury that took place at the work place. This is for the simple reason that we are actually a law firm that has been helping people get compensation for work related injuries and various other types of injuries and accidents, since the year 2000.
- We have a 24/7 Helpline at which our in-house experts are waiting to give you the best legal advice.
- Our phone line is a free phone line when you call from a landline.
Injured at your place of work and looking for compensation?
Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help you with compensation for work injury, so if you are seeking compensation for an injury that took place at the work place, just call us on 0800 689 0500 or you could also call from a mobile on the number 0333 500 0993. Our lines are open 24/7 and if we can’t answer your questions immediately, someone will call you back.
Date Published: 6th September 2013
Author: David Brown