Work injury compensation in Wishaw


Claiming work injury compensation in Wishaw can be very daunting. That’s why Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you claim. If you were injured and were not responsible, we could help you.

How to keep your job after making an accident at work claim

One of the things that you do need to bear in mind whenever it comes to accidents at work is that your employer is legally not allowed to let you go because you have made a claim against the company. As long as you have a legal case against them, and they were in fact at fault for your accident, there is no way that they can then fire you simply because you made a claim.

However, this doesn’t stop you feeling vulnerable at work, and for this reason you should always be very careful when making a claim for work injury compensation in Wishaw.

  • Let your employer know straight away. If you have decided to make a claim against your employer, you really do need to let them know that you are making a claim as soon as you physically can. Your employer may want to make a deal with you so that the case doesn’t go to court, or will at least be looking to talk over the situation with you.
  • Don’t let it affect your work. If you are still able to go into work despite your injuries, then you really should do so. Calling in sick and hiding from the situation not only makes it worse for you in the long run, but it will also give your employer a good enough reason to fire you.
  • Be professional whatever happens. If your employer wins the case then you need to be gracious in defeat and be prepared to come back into work as though nothing happened. If you win, then you must behave in the same way. Although you probably could quit your job after all of this, it won’t look good to future employers.

When to make a claim for work injury compensation in Wishaw

When you do decide to make a claim against your employer, you need to find an experienced injury lawyer who can put together a strong case on your behalf, and then see it through the courts on your behalf.

So call Accident Advice Helpline

Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to speak to the team about your accident so that they can help you to decide whether you have a good case for compensation or not. If you do then you will be passed over to an experienced and dedicated personal injury solicitor, who will work on your claim on your behalf, meaning that you shouldn’t have to face your employer in court. Your lawyer will also work on a no-win, no-fee* basis to get you the compensation you deserve, making the case more cost effective for you.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )