If you’ve been involved in an accident which has resulted in an injury through no fault of your own, then you might have a claim. Whether you were a victim of work accidents, a crash on the road or simply walking down the street, you might wonder where you can go to get the very best advice.
Look no further, because here at Accident Advice Helpline, we’re ready to help with information and advice about things which you probably know very little about including all of the legal aspects of work accidents and how to make a claim.
Accident Advice Helpline – Honest, Reliable, Professional Advice
- Advice on work accidents is available from Accident Advice Helpline via our 24 hour helpline.
- Advice from Accident Advice Helpline is honest and professional. There is absolutely no requirement for you to take any action, regardless of the advice you are given.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline to take our unique, 30 second test to quickly find out whether you might qualify. It could be 30 seconds of your life very well spent.
- Accident Advice Helpline has been offering friendly, sympathetic advice on work accidents for more than ten years; our friendly, professional advisers certainly know what they’re talking about.
- If you do have a valid claim and decide to go ahead, then the whole claim can often be dealt with over the telephone.
- You probably won’t have to go to court about your claim, although you may need to attend a medical assessment to validate your injury claims.
- Accident Advice Helpline offers help on a strictly ‘no win, no fee*’ basis.
Who, why and when you should call Accident Advice Helpline:
Who should call Accident Advice Helpline? Well, anybody who has been involved in an accident which is not their fault, and sustained an injury within the last three years. There are some exceptions to the 3-year rule, so call if you are unsure to avoid missing out.
Why should you call Accident Advice Helpline? Well, because you may need professional advice on work accidents or any other type of accident and to find out whether you are entitled to compensation for your injuries.
When should you call Accident Advice Helpline? Well, within three years of the accident and injuries if possible, but apart from that you can call anytime of the night or day. Accident Advice Helpline is open all day, every day of the year. We’re ready and waiting to take your call, so just ring 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone – it won’t even cost you for the call.Open Claim Calculator