How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Work accident injury lawyer

    Work accident injury lawyer

    Work accident injury lawyer

    You need a work accident injury lawyer if you want to make a claim for compensation following an injury sustained as a result of an accident at work.

    This could be a claim for compensation as a result of an injury arising from a common accident type such as a slip, trip or fall, or a road traffic accident. It could also be as a result of a work-specific injury, such as an injury caused by:

    • hazardous chemicals which can cause burns or breathing problems
    • machinery which can cause cuts or crush injuries
    • electrical equipment which can result in electric shocks

    A claim for compensation has to be made within three years of the date of your accident and your injury needs to be somebody else’s fault.

    You can find out whether you have a valid claim by taking the unique 30 second online test at Accident Advice Helpline website.

    What should I look for in a work accident injury lawyer?

    There are many legal firms offering to help you claim compensation following an accident, so it is important to make sure that the one you choose to help you present your claim is the best person for the job.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Your work accident Injury lawyer should work on a no win, no fee basis. This means that if you lose your case, you will not be presented with a potentially unaffordable bill for legal fees. (If you win your case, the fees will be claimed back from the other side.)

    You can find a work accident injury lawyer in a number of ways:

    • classified adverts
    • directories such as the Yellow Pages
    • Internet search engines

    If possible, you should get recommendations from people who have made work accident compensation claims in the past because some lawyers are better than others.

    Alternatively, you can use a law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline to help you make your claim. They have a freephone number which you can call 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 which is open 24/7 for your convenience.

    About Accident Advice Helpline

    Advice Helpline has been helping people make compensation claims for many years. Its patron is consumer champion Esther Rantzen.

    It has an extensive team of in-house solicitors who work on a no win, no fee basis. Your claim will be passed to the most suitable legal partner on the team to deal with it.

    Generally Accident Advice Helplines legal partner will be able to deal with your claim over the telephone and you will not need to attend court, although you may need to attend one medical assessment to document the level of your injuries.

    The amount of compensation that you receive will depend on the circumstances of your claim, but you can be sure that by using Accident Advice Helpline, you will maximise your chances of receiving the full amount of compensation that you deserve.

    Call us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Date Published: 2nd May 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.