When you are the victim of an accident that you had absolutely no part in, it is understandable that you would want to know exactly how to make accident claims. Whether the injury you receive occurred at work, was a slip, trip or fall; or involved a vehicle – Accident Advice Helpline are happy to help you with all sorts of Worcestershire claims which you may have. If you have never had to make accident claims before then fear not, we are here to help. We want to give you the reassurance that you, and anyone else affected, can get accident claims advice, with no obligation to pursue a claim if you decide not to.
If you want to know whether or not you are eligible to make a personal injury claim and are looking for advice on Worcestershire claims, then you have arrived on the right page! At Accident Advice Helpline we give you a fast and simple way to find out if can make a personal injury claim. There are two effective ways to find out more from;
- Our supportive advisors – who will give you specialist personal injury advice and answer any questions you have over the telephone, with telephone lines open 24/7.
- Our online claims calculator – a simple way to check if you or anyone else can qualify for a claim – fill in the 30 second form on this website to find out instantly if you will get a pay-out for the accident you were involved in. This quick and straight-forward form will calculate the amount you could win using crucial data that we require.
Make Worcestershire claims for compensation today!
Accident Advice Helpline can help you today, if you have;
- Had a slip, trip or fall that was through no fault of your own
- Been injured at work in an accident that was not your fault
Been in a car accident as either the driver or passenger or pedestrian
- Had an industrial injury that was the fault of someone else or your employer
For nearly two decades, the team of lawyers and advisers at Accident Advice Helpline have been working hard to win accident claims and remunerate accident victims. Whatever the reason for your accident, if you were injured through no fault of your own, then Accident Advice Helpline want to hear from you.
Call today on our free phone number 0800 689 0500. You can also call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 as lines are open all-day, every day and are manned by our team of professional and dedicated advisers. Feel free to ask as many questions as you need and explain where in Worcestershire your accident occurred and exactly what sort of claims you would like to discuss. We will explain the options open to you if you or someone else involved in the accident received an injury.
Date Published: 25th August 2014