Head injury? Not your fault? Don’t delay! Claim the compensation that is your legal right!
Any accident at work can cause the victim and their family to become distressed and alarmed. However, when an employee sustains a head injury that may render them unconscious and in need to hospitalisation, their families may be very concerned for their recovery. Head injuries, regardless of how they are caused, are always very unpredictable. Recovery may be slow and uncertain as any head trauma may result in injury and swelling to the brain and spinal column which can have neural implications.
If you have sustained a head injury as the result of a work related accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to pursue a claim for Wolverhampton accident at work compensation.
Causes of a head trauma
Any injury to the head can become serious and trauma may be caused by many factors, including:
- Slips and trips
- Falls from height
- Collision with stationary objects
- Road traffic accidents
- Fork lift accidents
- Warehouse accidents
- Unstable loads
- Lack of training
- Lack of supervision
- Lack of Health and Safety measures
- Falling masonry and equipment
- Faulty tools and equipment
- Lack of personal protective equipment such as helmets
Can you make the claim for your Wolverhampton accident at work compensation?
The first step in making a claim for Wolverhampton accident at work compensation is to establish your legal position and if you are entitled to make a claim for Wolverhampton accident at work compensation. The dedicated law firm, Accident Advice Helpline, have a wealth of knowledge and professionalism to ensure that this is a simple and straightforward process to undertake over the phone. In fact, they provide a dedicated telephone helpline to ensure that all calls are answered swiftly whenever it is convenient for you to call for no obligation advice.
If you prefer, Accident Advice Helpline also offer a unique 30 second online test that you may access wherever and whenever you choose. This is a simple and easy to follow test that takes just minutes to complete and provide you with a decision about your eligibility to proceed with making a claim for Wolverhampton accident at work compensation.Open Claim Calculator
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
- This law firm is highly respected and a leading provider of no obligation advice for people who have been injured through no fault of their own.
- They provide an unrivalled helpline which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- This law firm has over 14 years’ experience of assisting people to make their claims for compensation following work related accidents.
- They offer a unique 30 second online test that enables you to find out in complete confidence if you are able to claim.
- Your claim is treated as individually as you are.
Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.