Have you ever wondered what exactly the Woking ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline do? You have probably heard of them before – you may even have a friend or relative who has been very pleased with the service that they provide. If you find yourself in a situation where you need the services of the Woking ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers then it may be useful to get a glimpse of what they do every day.
What exactly do the Woking ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers do?
The Woking ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers have two roles to play in any personal injury claim that is handled by Accident Advice Helpline. The first role of the Woking ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers is establishing exactly who was to blame for the accident. Here are a few examples:
- If you have been hurt in a road traffic accident then this may have been another driver’s fault. Do you feel that the way that the other driver was driving caused your accident. In your opinion, were they driving too fast or recklessly? This is the sort of information that the Woking ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers look at when they are establishing who was to blame for an accident. They would collect information from you, from anyone else who saw the accident and from photographs or sketches that were taken at the scene.
- If you have been hurt in an accident at work then this may have been your employer’s fault. They may not have risk assessed the task that you have been asked to do or may not have provided you with the correct equipment. The Woking no win no fee lawyers would look at information from you and anyone else who saw the accident. They would also look at any relevant documents.
- If you have been hurt in an accident when you were out and about in a public place, such as a slip, trip or fall, then it may have been the fault of whoever should be maintaining the floor surface. This could be a public body or a private company. The Woking no win no fee lawyers would look at information about your injuries and about how you came to fall over.
Once the lawyers have established who would be to blame for the accident they would then start negotiating a sum of money in compensation. This is one of their key roles and the lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline are very good at it! They will get you money for:
- Your injuries – the more serious injuries get the higher levels of compensation
- The money that you have lost because you have been injured
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.