When you might need to consider making Winchester accident claims
Accidents can bring about all sorts of unwanted consequences. If you have suffered serious injuries, you may require medical treatment, which could be long and drawn out. You may be unable to work. And you are likely to face expenses you hadn’t counted on. This is when some people start thinking about making Winchester accident claims. You may well be entitled to ask for compensation if your accident:
- Happened within the time scale laid down by law. For many negligence cases, this time limit is three years from the date of the accident. However, in some cases, other timeframes apply.
- Caused you injuries which needed treatment at the scene, at a hospital or from your GP. These could be physical, such as whiplash or a broken limb; or psychological, like depression and anxiety resulting from the accident.
- Happened because someone else was acting carelessly or negligently. They may even have committed a criminal act.
If this sounds like your accident, it is imperative that you seek legal advice as soon as possible. You will want an expert opinion on whether you could claim and how to go about it while the incident is still fresh in people’s minds.
Accident Advice Helpline can help with all aspects of Winchester accident claims
We can give you the legal advice you need. Get in touch with us and give us a few details of your accident. We’ll help establish how successful a compensation claim is likely to be. We’ll also give you an estimate of the amount you may be able to claim.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
Whether your accident was a slip, trip or fall or a road traffic incident; whether you have suffered food poisoning or contracted an industrial disease at work; whether your accident happened on holiday or in the home – we can help. We have specialist lawyers with extensive experience of claims in a wide range of circumstances. If we think you have a right to claim, we’ll ask you whether you want to go ahead (there’s no obligation). If you decide it’s in your best interests to do so, we’ll find the best lawyer for your particular case.
There’s no charge for this or for getting your claim started. You may be concerned about the implications of losing your case. There’s no need to worry. All our solicitors conduct cases on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis. If your case is unsuccessful, you don’t pay your legal bill.
Making Winchester accident claims can not only provide you with a sum of money that will help with your recovery. It can also ensure that the same kind of accident doesn’t happen again. Call Accident Advice Helpline today to find out how we can help with all aspects of Winchester accident claims.
Date Published: 6th September 2014
Author: David Brown