Had an accident?
If you have been injured as a result of an accident which was not your fault then you might be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
To find out if you meet the criteria to make a claim you can contact Accident Advice Helpline today and we will be able to tell you if we can help you make a no win no fee in Walkden claim.
Compensation claim criteria
The criteria you need to meet in order to make a no win no fee in Walkden claim is fairly straightforward.
- Firstly, you need to have been injured as a result of an accident. The nature of the injury itself can vary, as can the severity; however, the injury needs to be of a nature where you have been affected by it in some way. For example, you may have suffered a back injury with soft tissue damage or perhaps whiplash. Injuries might even be more serious, for example, broken bones, severe lacerations or amputations.
- Secondly, the accident in which the injury occurred should not have been your fault. In order to make a no win no fee in Walkden claim for compensation you need to be able to make a claim against somebody. This person will be the person who is responsible, either directly or indirectly for your accident, and therefore your injuries. You may still be able to make a claim if you are partly responsible for the accident, for example, if you contributed to the circumstances for some reason but obviously this will affect the amount of compensation you are likely to receive as a result.
- Finally, the accident should have occurred within the last three years. In order to make a no win no fee in Walkden claim you will have to satisfy the legal time limits imposed on making a personal injury claim. Generally speaking this time limit is three years, which means that you have up to three years after your accident and the resulting injury was diagnosed to make a claim. There are some situations in which this time limit can be extended, for example, if you are making a claim for industrial disease in which case you have three years from the diagnosis of the condition.
You can speak to one of our in house solicitors to find out more about this to double-check whether or not you are still within the limits for making your claim.
When can you make a no win no fee in Walkden claim?
You can make a claim for any form of accident or injury including:
- Incidents that have occurred at work, whether as a result of faulty machinery, poor maintenance of the buildings or premises, lack of training or improper personal protection equipment.
- Accidents that have occurred on the road, whether you were the driver or passenger.
- Accidents in public places, from pavements and high streets, to car parks and public buildings.
Contact us today to find out more on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.