If you are a local resident then Accident Advice Helpline can offer you legal representation to make a personal injury claim for compensation with our celebrated guarantee of no-win, no-fee* injury claims in Wakefield.
That means that if you have been involved in an accident which was not your fault, within the last three years, and were injured as a result, then by making use of our offer of no-win, no-fee* injury claims in Wakefield, you can make a claim for personal injury without having to pay us upfront to begin a claim for you.
Making no-win, no-fee* injury claims in Wakefield
Our no-win, no-fee* injury claims in Wakefield can be made for any kinds of accident or injury you might have suffered.
For example, we can help with accidents involving:
- Road traffic collisions (whether you were the driver, passenger, pedestrian or other innocent by-stander)
- Trains (whether this is as an accident on the train caused by a collision, a slip, trip or fall, or even an accident inside the train station or on the platform)
- Food poisoning (perhaps from an eating establishment, or as the result of a product you have purchased and eaten at home or at work)
- Public places (there are a wide variety of ways for people to be injured in public places which may result in them wanting to make no-win, no-fee* injury claims in Wakefield, for example, slips, trips and falls)
- Machinery at work (often caused as a result of poor maintenance or lack of training on the safe operation of the machinery or equipment in question)
- Improper use of personal protective equipment (PPE may not be used correctly due to a lack of training, or in some instances it may have not been provided at all)
These are just some of the examples of the types of accidents that your might want to make a no win no fee* personal injury claim for. If your accident type has not been listed then you can still contact Accident Advice Helpline to find out if we can help you.Open Claim Calculator
Get in touch with us at Accident Advice Helpline now
You can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline in a number of ways:
- You can call our 24/7 FREEPHONE helpline number from a landline. This number is 0800 689 0500.
- You can complete our online enquiry form and request that a member of our team gives you a call as soon as possible to discuss your case in more detail and if necessary provide you with more information about our no-win, no-fee* guarantee.
- You can take our 30 second test which will not only test your eligibility to make a claim, but, if you are eligible, it will give you a rough idea of how much your claim might actually be worth.
It is important that you are aware that your claim is only valid for three years after your accident. So do not delay in making your claim, contact us today.