Many of us try and organise our lives by putting together To Do lists. The lists are rapidly put together before we go shopping, before we go on holiday and even at work. You see these lists stuck to the wall and on computers in offices and homes all over the country. If you are really organised you may even carry one around with you in your mobile phone or tablet. If you live in Topsham and have been injured in an accident that was not your fault then it may be a good idea to put together a list before you start searching for a lawyer who works for ‘no win, no fee’ in Topsham.
Searching for a lawyer who works for ‘no win, no fee’ in Topsham claims – to do list
- Call Accident Advice Helpline – they are a highly respected law firm who will know precisely how you can find a lawyer who works for ‘no win, no fee’ in Topsham. Call them as soon as you can – starting a claim straightaway after an accident is always better than delaying although in law you actually have up to three years to make a claim.
- Talk to the friendly and professional advisers at Accident Advice Helpline – you can do this for free, the helpline is not charged and you can call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Take Accident Advice Helpline 30 second test – this just requires you to set aside half a minute to complete some details of your accident, your injury and to confirm that the accident was not your fault. It will even give you an idea about whether you case is likely to be successful or not.
- Get some medical help – hopefully you will have already done this. It is very important to get the right advice on how to manage your injury. The added advantage is that your injury will be documented in your medical records. Make a note of all the investigations that you undergo such as X-rays, scans or tests – it will be helpful later on in your claim.
- Keep records of everything – that means your hospital and doctors’ visits and trips to therapists. Make a note of them at the time because you are quite likely to forget! Keep the paper records of your loss of wages, additional costs for childcare and help around the home. If you have to pay for personal care then keep a record of these costs as well.
- Keep in touch with your lawyer who works for ‘no win, no fee’ in Topsham – if they ask you to send information then do so immediately. Answer all the questions truthfully and honestly so that a fair level of compensation can be calculated for your injury.
Date Published: 22nd March 2014
Author: David Brown