How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No win no fee throughout the UK

    If you have just had an accident that was not your own fault then it is highly unlikely that it will be an entirely local affair. You may have been taken to a hospital outside your local town or village to receive the specialist treatment that you required. If you decide to make a personal injury claim then this is also unlikely to be a local service. You will need to search for a personal injury lawyer who works for no win no fee throughout the UK. Here are some reasons why this is true.

    Lawyers working for no win no fee throughout the UK and road traffic accidents

    You will probably find that a national legal firm like Accident Advice Helpline are best placed to handle your accident. This is because the majority of car accident claims are not paid by the driver that was at fault for the accident at all – they are paid through an insurance policy called a Motor Insurance Policy. The insurance companies that operate these policies are often large (they cover the whole country) and will have teams of their own lawyers employed especially to negotiate claims. You need a large national firm on your side as well to make sure that you get the best levels of compensation. Accident Advice Helpline is the firm of choice for many people. You can call them whenever you want on their 24/7 hotline.

    Lawyers working for no win no fee throughout the UK and occupational accidents

    If you have had a work place accident that was not your own fault then the chances are your employer was to blame in some way. This may be because:

    • They did not supply you with the correct equipment for the task
    • They supplied you with defective equipment
    • They did not provide appropriate instruction and training
    • They did not put a safe system of work in place
    • They did not risk assess the task that you were completing

    In some cases, your employer will be a small local firm but for most people their employer is a national company. You will need a lawyer who works for no win no fee throughout the UK to fight your case and make sure that you get the compensation that you deserve. There are insurance policies that employers can take out which will pay personal injury claims that are made against them by their employees – they are called Employer’s Liability Insurance Policies. If you are claiming from one of these then you will need the lawyers working for no win no fee throughout the UK for Accident Advice Helpline to negotiate on your behalf and get you the compensation that you rightfully deserve.

    Date Published: 5th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.