How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    No win no fee in Thirsk

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Thirsk

    If you’re a parent, finding things to do with your kids over the long summer holidays can be a bit of a nightmare. The six week period can seem like a lifetime, especially if you don’t have the luxury of relatives who are able to relieve you of your offspring from time to time.

    You can’t just sit around the house with them all day or spend hours cruising around your home town, so it’s likely you’ll want to take them to some sort of visitor attraction or theme park to keep them entertained. Depending on where you live and how mobile you are, you’ll have a range of choices, although the suitability of some destinations may depend on the age of your kids.

    Regardless of whether you decide to take your progeny to an animal park or somewhere that offers a selection of fairground-like rides, it’s important that you’re aware of the fact that the company that owns the attraction you visit will be responsible for ensuring that you and your party are safe from being injured in an accident that was not your fault.

    If you or any of your kids are harmed in an accident that occurs as a result of an attraction-owner’s negligent or irresponsible behaviour, there will be a chance that you might be able to use the services of a decent solicitor to sue for compensation.

    Children’s attractions

    Although you will have a responsibility to make sure you and your children adhere to any safety instructions you’re given when you visit any type of children’s attraction, taking legal action using a solicitor over an injury that occurred as a result of an accident that was not your fault will be a very real possibility if you’ve done all you can to remain safe from harm but get injured as a result of an attraction-owner’s behaviour.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If, for example, you were visiting some sort of zoo and one of the animals managed to get loose from its enclosure and bite one of your kids, you may have a case for compensation. If you were at a theme park and you or one of your children was hurt as the result of a ride malfunctioning, you may have a no win no fee* in Thirsk claim.

    No win no fee* in Thirsk

    The first thing to do if you or one of your kids has been injured, as the result of an accident that was not their fault at a children’s attraction, is get in touch with a top-notch law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 and find out if you can make a no win no fee* in Thirsk claim.

    Date Published: 6th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.