We offer no win no fee* in Teddington agreements to all our clients
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the UK’s largest legal firms. With well over a decade’s experience in handling personal injury cases, we have solicitors working across the country to help our clients win compensation claims against the parties that caused their injuries. We have expertise in many accident types, so if you need a no win no fee* Teddington lawyer, we’re sure to be able to help you find the right one.
We aim to make claiming an affordable possibility. That’s why:
- We don’t charge you for our legal advice to establish whether you have a good reason to claim. We will assess your accident and let you know what your chances of success are. We will also give you an estimate of how much you could claim.
- We do not impose any upfront charges on you to get things moving on your case.
- We’ll appoint you a specialist lawyer under a no win no fee* in Teddington agreement. This ensures that if your case is unsuccessful, you don’t have to pay large legal bills.
What you could claim for
You can generally claim with one of our no win no fee* Teddington lawyers after an accident which has:
- Caused you injuries that needed medical attention;
- Happened within the last three years; and
- Happened because someone else was careless or negligent about their responsibilities – or committed a criminal act.
Of course there are some exceptions. You may have longer to claim, for instance, if you have contracted an industrial disease at work. Contact us for advice about whether you can claim.
The types of accidents our no win no fee* Teddington lawyers have much expertise in include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Criminal acts
There are others too, though. Get in touch if you’d like to discuss your accident in more detail.
How to get in touch with us
You can get in touch with us any time. Our helpline is open 24/7. All your initial contact with us is in confidence and there is no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to. We’re more than happy to answer all of your questions to help you decide whether claiming is the right option for you.
The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website.
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Accident Advice Helpline has the experience you need to claim for you after an accident that wasn’t your fault. Why not call us today and find out how we could help you get your life back on track after your injuries?
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown