When you have had an accident, claiming for compensation may be low on your list of priorities. As well as concentrating on your recovery, you have to adjust to how your life has changed as a result of your injuries. But if you are entitled to compensation because someone else caused your accident through their negligence, carelessness or criminal act, we think you should be able to claim what you deserve. So our services are designed around making justice as easy as possible to access. That’s why we offer you a specialist lawyer to handle your no-win, no-fee in Tarbolton compensation claim.
Do you need to make a no-win, no-fee in Tarbolton compensation claim?
A lawyer will present the strongest possible no-win, no-fee in Tarbolton compensation case on your behalf. He or she will represent you to all parties involved in your accident, leaving you free to focus on recovering from your injuries. And if the worst happens and you don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay for your representation.
Because we know that money can be tight after an accident, we will also offer you free legal advice from the outset to help you establish whether your claim stands a good chance of success. There’s no obligation to go ahead with us when you enquire. But we won’t charge you any money upfront if you want to make a claim.
Why not call us today to see whether your accident qualifies for compensation?
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
The circumstances in which you can usually claim are if your accident:
- Happened within the last three years. Sometimes a different timescale applies. You may have longer, for instance, if you are claiming for an industrial disease.
- Was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness or criminal act; and
- Caused you injuries that were severe enough to mean you had to have medical care for them.
And your accident could be any one of these types, all of which we have experience of handling:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
We have also dealt with other types of accident too, so call to enquire if you want to know if your accident qualifies for help.
We can’t say for sure how long it will take for your no-win, no-fee in Tarbolton compensation claim to be settled. Nor can we guarantee how much compensation you will receive if successful. Every case is different. But if you are legally entitled to claim, then we believe you should do so. And a specialist lawyer could help you today. Call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 9th March 2014
Author: David Brown