Are you worried about the future after an accident?
Your accident may have left you uncertain about what your future holds. Sometimes, recovery from injuries can be slow and you may be unsure when, or even if, you will be able to go back to work, for example. This can result in money problems. But if your accident needn’t have happened and was the result of someone else’s carelessness, then you may be able to claim compensation for your pain, suffering and financial loss. A no win no fee Suffolk lawyer from Accident Advice Helpline will help you to claim if your accident qualifies, without you needing to run up expensive legal bills.
Does my accident qualify for help from a no win no fee Suffolk lawyer?
The easiest way to find out is to get in touch with us. We will give you free advice on your legal rights after an accident of any kind. There are three general criteria, but as with most areas of the law there can be exceptions in particular cases so it’s always worth checking with the experts before discounting the possibility:
- Your accident must usually have happened within the last three years, although sometimes a different timescale applies;
- You must have incurred injuries requiring medical attention; and
- Someone else must have been responsible for the accident happening because they were careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
To find out more about your specific case:
- Call our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
What types of accident could I claim for?
Having worked in this field for over a decade, Accident Advice Helpline have a wide range of experience in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injuries.
What if I am short of money? Can I still make a claim?
Yes, with Accident Advice Helpline. We make no charge for our advice, nor do we charge you to start a claim, and a no win no fee Suffolk lawyer will pursue a case on your behalf with no legal fees payable upfront. Even with our vast experience, sometimes cases fail. But in these circumstances, you won’t pay any money for the services you have received.
If your case is successful, though, your no win no fee Suffolk lawyer could argue a strong case for compensation which covers:
- The injuries you have received;
- Loss of earnings; and
- Repayment of costs relating to your accident, such as home help, childcare, prescription charges and transport costs.
If you think a no win no fee Suffolk lawyer could help you cope with the aftermath of an accident, why not call and enquire today? You may find there really is light at the end of the tunnel.