Contact us today for free legal advice and a no win no fee Sturminster Newton lawyer
After an accident, you may be confused about your rights. It helps to have knowledgeable and experienced advice on hand to sort through the options. Accident Advice Helpline can quickly and easily tell you, for example, whether you have good grounds to make a personal injury claim. We can also let you know how much compensation you may be eligible to win, and we can find you a specialist no win no fee Sturminster Newton lawyer to handle your case efficiently and professionally.
What kinds of accidents can Accident Advice Helpline help to claim for?
We have been in operation for well over ten years. During that time, we have handled claims for accidents of many types, including:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injuries.
Personal injury law can be complex, and as with other areas of the law there are always exceptions to the general rules, but in basic terms it is usually possible to claim for an accident:
- Which has happened within the last three years;
- Which caused you injuries requiring you to seek medical attention; and
- For which someone else was to blame, either through their negligence, carelessness or by committing a criminal act.
Call us, get in touch by text or try the 30-second calculator online for a free assessment of whether your accident might qualify for compensation:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
What happens if you have good reason to claim
First of all, there is no obligation to go ahead if you don’t want to, and all calls are in confidence. However, if you have any concerns about the claims process, we can talk you through them.Open Claim Calculator
If you do want to proceed, we’ll find you a no win no fee Sturminster Newton lawyer to argue your case on your behalf. Your lawyer will represent you to all parties involved, including in court if you need to attend. However, you may not have to do so, as many of the claims we handle are processed by phone.
Your no win no fee Sturminster Newton lawyer will be aiming to secure you a settlement that will help, as far as possible, to restore your life to the way it was before your accident. While money can’t solve every problem, the payment you receive could:
- Compensate for the injuries you have received;
- Help with loss of earnings; and
- Repay some of the costs of your accident, such as transport costs, prescription charges, home help and childcare.
Plus, if you don’t win your case then a no win no fee Sturminster Newton agreement means just that: you won’t pay for the legal services you have received. Why not call today for more details?