Studley is a large village within Worcestershire County in East Midlands region, England. In the past, the village was famous for making surgical needles and sewing needles. Today, the factory where this was done now consists of a supermarket, housing and retail shops.
You may be a resident of Studley who had whiplash injury which was caused by a car crash as you were driving to the supermarket or perhaps another location. You were not at fault, so after receiving medical attention you may start looking for a no win no fee in Studley solicitor to help with a personal injury claim.
Accident Advice Helpline is the best choice
Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide legal firm that specialises in all types of personal injury compensation claims at 100% No Win No Fee arrangements. If you got whiplash injury through no fault of your own and you can prove that, a no win no fee in Studley solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you pursue your claim.
Accident Advice Helpline will be happy to help you make a Whiplash Compensation Claim as they have done for other no-fault victims since 2000. You can start making a claim online or you can call their free telephone helpline.
Their friendly advisers will listen to what you have to say and then give you free advice on whether your case has a chance of becoming successful or not.
You can also find out if you qualify to make a compensation claim by answering the simple questions on the 30 second test at their website. You will also get an estimate of what the compensation is worth.
Filing a claim may seem like a hassle to many victims who are already suffering from the injuries and financial losses incurred but a no win no fee in Studley solicitor will make everything easier for you.
Whiplash injuries which your no win no fee in Studley solicitor can pursue compensation for
Minor whiplash injuries take a few weeks to heal while severe injuries take weeks or months to heal. Some injuries never heal but become chronic.
To make a Whiplash Compensation Claim you will need to provide the no win no fee in Studley solicitor with medical reports, prescription receipts, travelling expenses and witness statements to prove your case.
- Pain and inflammation-the pain in the neck may spread to the spine, arms and shoulders which may be treated with painkillers, NSAIDs and locally administered steroid injections.
- Stiffness and numbness-your neck may become stiff and numb. The doctor may recommend muscle relaxants, eat therapy and physiotherapy.
- Ringing in the ears-is a common symptom in whiplash.
- Headaches-which may be minor or severe, are common whiplash symptoms.
- Decreased range of motion-of the neck may be treated with massage therapy and exercises, physiotherapy, acupuncture and heat treatment.
- Spinal injuries-whiplash may cause damage to the nerves in the spine which requires hospitalization and rehabilitation.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.